Friday, January 30, 2009

Is Chocolate Better Than Sex?

Well frankly I don't know and I don't give a shit.
But...
In the UK you can find a brand of chocolate products called Cadbury.
It's shite.
I mean give me some dark chocolate and I'll get a hard on... Give me Cadbury and you will never have sex with me... By the way if you are a dude and give me dark chocolate you wont get any alright?
Anyway...
Cadbury started to make some really weird ads for their products...
First there was the gorilla...
Which...
Well...
Even though it was weird, it actually looked cool:


But now...
They came up with...
The weirdest...
Freakiest...
Ugliest...
Piece of ad ever!!!
Look at this:


I mean...
What the fuck??
C'mon!!!
The girl is ugly as sin!!
And those eyebrows...
Gggeeesshhhh!!
And also...
What the fuck has that to do with chocolate???

No comments:

Post a Comment