Monday, December 15, 2008

Are People Going Crazy??

Have a bit of spare cash?
Don't know what to do with it?
Located nearby Paris?
Why not buy a $30,000 mobile phone...
Yep... $30,000!!
Heard that right... Here it is:


Solid gold!!
I have to say it looks very good but come on...
  • 1,000 hours to cut into shape.
  • 700 hours to polish.
  • 500 hours to build.
All that for something that will certainly will never be sold.

Do you know who Colonel Sanders is?
No?
Ignorant!!
He is the KFC dude...
I wonder what he would say about this:


Oh yeah, enjoying a KFC bath in one of the sinks...
What the flamin' fuck!!
And the worst is that those two idiots posted the pictures on the KFC free profile on Myspace!!
Nice one!!
You're fired!!

According to a study by Ask.com, the most asked question isn't:
  • Where can I find tits?
  • Where can I find boobs?
  • Where can I have sex?
Nope...
It is:
"Am I pregnant?".
What the hell???
If you are unsure just get a freakin' pregnancy test!!


C'mon...
Might as well get a 20Q ball...
Idiots!!

No comments:

Post a Comment