Saturday, December 13, 2008

We Listen To Shit Everyaday And We Like It.

We listen to radios, TVs. We go to nightclubs. We go to concerts, gigs. And most of the time we enjoy listening the dumbest thing ever!!
I am not talking about the music.
We all have different taste even though mine are better than yours.
I am talking about the lyrics...
Have you ever listen to lyrics of some very popular songs?
No?
Hmm...
Let's take a closer look shall we?

AC/DC - Touch Too Much:



"She had the face of an angel, smiling with sin The body of venus with arms"

The body of Venus with arms??
What the fuck!!
Sure "mate"... Milo never attended to put some arms on that statue!!

Alanis Morissette - Ironic:


I have to say I am going to enjoy that one because that song is a nest of dumb shit...
So let's get started...
"It's a black fly in your Chardonnay"

I am pretty sure that Chardonnay would taste a lot better with a yellow fly in it!! Also if that tart knew anything about wine she would know that red wine smell attract flies!!

"It's like rain on your wedding day"

How is that fucking ironic?? Are you marrying the weather man??

"It's like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife"

10,000 spoons?? Who the fuck has 10,000 spoons in the freakin' kitchen??
This is not ironic... You're just a psycho!!

"It's a free ride when you've already paid"

How can it be a free ride if you have already paid??

Sheryl Crow - Good is good:


"When you hear the rolling thunder, you turn around before the lightening strikes"

Yes darling... You didn't finish school did ya??
First... Lightning THEN the fucking thunder you moron!!

Green Day - Basket Case:


"I went to a whore
He said my life's a bore

So quit my whining 'cause it's bringing her down
"

Hm... Did the whore just changed sex in less than three seconds??
And yes, I didn't type wrong... These are the lyrics!!

Paul McCartney - The Other Me:


"I know I was a crazy fool
For treating you the way I did

But something took a hold of me

And I acted like a dustbin lid
"

Act like a dustbin lid???
Uh?
Please enlighten me here...
How does a dustbin lid act?

Thin Lizzy - Jailbreak:



"Tonight there's gonna be a jailbreak,
somewhere in this town"

Errr... What about the jailhouse dude? That would be a great place for a jailbreak eh?

So any lyrics that you guys did notice were even dumber??

No comments:

Post a Comment