Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Is Religion A Load Of Bullshit?

First thing you have to know about me is that I never competed in the catholic games...
Religion piss me off.
And the main reason for that is that religions are based on facts that can be proven and even more some of those facts are totally obsolete in the 21st century.
What do I mean by that?
Well let me see...
Here is a good one...
THE HOLY SPIRIT
What the freakin' fuck is this??
I mean...
The dude comes home after a hard days work, his wife is preggos. He knows he is not the father because he never shagged her, then some gay angel show up and says "This is the son of god. The Holy Spirit did this". What does the guy answer...
"Thank you lord".
What the fuck??
The whore across the road is crying... "The Holy Spirit!! Why the fuck didn't I think of that!!".
So let me get that straight...
The Holy Spirit is actually a flying dick??
C'mon...
If that happened today this would be a major divorce case...

There is another thing...
The Pilgrims...
Lourdes
What the hell??
Send some poor sick people spending a fortune on a trip for nothing!!
They should save the money to get treatment instead!!
But no...
Like I mean...
A blind goes into the pool, comes out and shout "I can see! I can see!".
A mute goes into the pool, comes out and shout "I can speak! I can speak!".
You get in there with your wheelchair and with your fucking luck you're gonna come out with freakin' brand new tyres!!

Another thing about religion...
It start very young...
Too young...
I mean you baptize babies?
And what if he or she doesn't want this??
So after that, they go to Sunday school and all that crap and get their head loaded with bullshit.
I mean...
For example...
20 years ago I was going out with a very cute girl from Dublin...
I didn't speak much English at the time nor did she speaks much French but I really enjoyed spending time with her.
Anyway, I was visiting her at her place and the Irish being catholics there is a little thing of not having it in the house if you're not married and certainly NOT in the girl house where the parents are living. Well, this girl just had her mother as her father passed away. But I think that the catholic things turn into a respect thing instead. So getting close wasn't that easy, one night we were just cuddling downstairs, yes cuddling... Nothing more. But she had a PJ top off... Yeah I know... But you have to understand that a French cuddle is a wee bit different than your usual cuddle...
Anyway...
At some stages we heard steps on the stairs so panic on board, we sit in a proper position, she puts her top back on and the mother is here looking at her with suspicion...
You can see that in her eyes...
So I turn to the beautiful one and sees with horror that...
The PJ top is inside out!!!

The same kind of things happened with my ex wife.
Spent 2 weeks over at her parents for Christmas ...
I'm French...
Can't go 2 weeks without sex...
Sorry...
Anyway we where at it and her mom walked on us...
Lucky enough the lights were off and she is blind as a bat...
Never saw me under the cover.
But my ex wife was feeling sooooooooooo guilty that I had to tell her mom that we were at it...
And guess what...
She didn't give a shit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment